Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Dollies' Dressmaker Felicity dress

  1. #1
    Inactive Member beccachris's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 7th, 2005
    Posts
    212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just added some pictures to my album of the new Felicity dress I got from the Dollies' Dressmaker today. This is my first purchase from her and I'm very pleased! I will definately purchase from her again. Here is the link to my album - start at #27:

    http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...1967099&idx=27

  2. #2
    chrstnwmn7
    Guest chrstnwmn7's Avatar

    Post

    How beautiful!!! I love Virginia!!! I also love Dollies Dressmaker's work!

    Oh, did you happen to get the Molly Christmas dress?

  3. #3
    Jane Hart
    Guest Jane Hart's Avatar

    Post

    Oh that is beautiful!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member beccachris's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 7th, 2005
    Posts
    212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've got that Molly dress on my watch list [img]wink.gif[/img] Thanks!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member MareGathersWords's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 13th, 2004
    Posts
    103
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow! That's so pretty!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Candie D's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 13th, 2004
    Posts
    113
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love that dress!! I also love the pictures of Virginia, isn't that AG 21? My dh and I keep debating over which we like better...ag24 or ag21...seeing those pics of Virginia make me like her even more...she's the one my dh favors...she' cute!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member beccachris's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 7th, 2005
    Posts
    212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Candie,

    Yes, that's AGOT21 - I've just got her hair pulled back instead of on the sides. I think she looks great as a colonial girl. And I LOVE her eye color - the hazel is very pretty. Her hair looks like it is a little multi-colored, kinda like highlights. I like her much better than even her catalog or internet picture.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Shawniec's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    274
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Your pictures are great - I love that AGOT 21, and I agree that she does look beautiful the way you have her in the colonial dress. I guess some day they will retire her and I will cry a bucket of tears for not getting her [img]eek.gif[/img] .

  9. #9
    Janie3082
    Guest Janie3082's Avatar

    Post

    Wow! I've seen this person's stuff on ebay, but it looks so pretty on a doll! Your doll is soooo pretty! Thanks for sharing!! [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Grapedy1982's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2004
    Posts
    400
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's scrumptious!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •